Conflict can normally be a result of the work process as teams attempt to achieve commercial objectives and work responsibilities while also meeting various individual and collective targets.
When it comes to building and maintaining a productive and safe work environment, conflict management training is essential.
Conflict Management is the method of identifying and handling conflicts sensibly, fairly, and efficiently in professional as well as personal life. It is also known as conflict resolution which includes building a workplace that prevents conflict and a management team that successfully manages and resolves workplace issues. Conflict resolution and management positively create opportunities of growth and learning within an organization.
“We all want to be understood, respected, achieve our targets and meet our needs. We will be better able to direct people toward resolution if we keep this key component in mind and are equipped with a wide variety of effective conflict management tactics.”
This Conflict Management Training course is specially designed by our experienced experts to provide complete knowledge of becoming capable to sensibly, reasonably, and effectively recognize and resolve conflicts in today’s dynamically changing work environment. You will gain hands-on practice on proven frameworks, and go through simulations and exercises that will train you to be a highly effective professional and leader, starting on day one.
- Getting a handle on and gaining insights into your conflict management style through self-assessments (TKI®).
- Role-playing to practice techniques and new skills in a safe environment.
- Proven best practices for approaching conflict management.
- Practices for resolving conflict as a third-party mediator.
- Scientifically validated frameworks on effective communication in stressful situations.
- Transferring your learning back to your work environment using job aids, templates, and other resources.
How You Will Benefit
- Build trust and credibility with colleagues and team members
- Leverage potential conflict situations as opportunities for critical conversations that enhance work relationships.
- Gain confidence in holding difficult conversations calmly and assertively.
- Manage difficult situations proactively.
- Increase your effectiveness in managing conflict.
- See growth in your overall performance
- 1 day or 8 hours workshop conducted by certified instructors
- Real-world simulations and hands-on exercises for learning reinforcement
- Lifetime free access to our e-learning modules
- Course completion certificate
- 8 PDUs to maintain the credentials
Exam And Certification
After the class, participants will be given a course Completion Certificate from Trainerkart, which can be used to claim 8 PDUs to maintain the credentials. They will receive a soft copy of the certificate by email.
Conflict Management Training FAQ:
1. What practical skills will I have on completing the Conflict Management Training?
Upon completing the Conflict Management Training, you will acquire a range of practical skills that are essential in effectively navigating conflicts and promoting effective communication. Throughout this comprehensive one-day course, various topics will be covered to enlighten you on conflict management. Here are the valuable practical skills you will develop upon finishing the training:
- Gain a deep understanding of the underlying causes of conflicts and their origins.
- Acquire the ability to identify common behavioral, cognitive, and attitudinal responses to conflicts.
- Explore different approaches to conflict management, including Aggressive, Passive, and Assertive responses, and understand the consequences associated with each approach.
- Develop strategies to effectively deal with challenging team members, enhancing your team’s cohesion and productivity.
- Learn proven conflict resolution techniques and discover best practices for managing conflicts in diverse situations.
- Cultivate trust and establish credibility among your colleagues and team members, fostering a harmonious work environment.
- Master the art of holding difficult conversations with composure and assertiveness, ensuring constructive outcomes.
2. Who should attend this course?
This course is highly recommended for individuals from various professional backgrounds who aspire to enhance their skills in collaboration, team management, and conflict resolution. The following list includes the key target audience for this course:
- Business leaders
- Portfolio managers
- Program managers
- Project managers
- Team leaders
- Union leaders
Moreover, anyone who wishes to achieve greater success in working effectively with others and effectively resolving team conflicts will greatly benefit from participating in this course.
3. Are there any prerequisites for this course?
No prior prerequisites are required to enroll in this course. All interested individuals are welcome to participate.
4. Will I get a certificate after completing this Conflict Management course?
Yes, we offer a course completion certificate (*8 PDUs) after you complete the training program.
5. Can I reschedule my training date?
Yes, you can reschedule your training for a later date. However, please reach out to your point of contact after you register to guide you.
- Please visit our Refund and Cancellation Policy pages for more details.
6. Is there any refund in case I want to cancel the class?
Please visit our Refund and Cancellation Policy pages for more details.
1) Science behind workplace conflicts
2) Understanding Human Behaviors’
3) Different Personality Types
4) Conflict Management Styles
5) Conflict Management Strategies
6) Workplace Conflicts
7) Conflict Resolution Agreements
8) Working with difficult people
9) Relationship and reputation management