PgMP Training : Overview
The Program Management Professional (PgMP)® credential from Project Management Institute (PMI)® is the next step after Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification and addresses the community of professionals who are responsible for the coordinated management of multiple projects that are in alignment with organizational objectives. They are required to direct and manage complex activities that may span functions, organizations, cultures, and geographies.
Our comprehensive workshop covers the Project Management process from beginning to end, honing your skills in the six prime focus areas: Governance, Prioritization, Escalation, Resource Management, Benefits Realization, and Stakeholder Management. As a PgMP® credential holder, you will be able to promote better integration and coordination of multiple projects for the overall benefit of the program.
What you will learn
- Get in-depth knowledge of tools and techniques to handle complex multiple related projects
- Understand Program Lifecycle and its 54 processes, competencies, tools and techniques with practical sample templates
- Learn to implement large-scale programs to align with business strategy
- Get a thorough understanding of project management concepts such as resource and budget allocations, schedules and risks
- Learn through practical examples, the issues faced in large scale project implementations
- Learn how to communicate, motivate, and hone your leadership skills
- Get overall project management knowledge that will help fulfill the organizational vision
You will also get:
- 30 PDUs
- In-depth case studies for better retention
- Quiz to test your knowledge.
We also provide training many project management courses under the project management category.
- PgMP exam application assistance
- 24/7 customer support
About the Course
PMI’s Program Management Professional (PgMP)® credential recognizes the advanced experience and skill of program managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PgMP®demonstrates your proven competency to oversee multiple, related projects and their resources to achieve strategic business goals
PgMP credential holders oversee the success of a program, grouping related projects together to realize organizational benefits not available if they were managed separately. It’s the perfect fit if you define projects, assign project managers and oversee programs
Exam And Certification
To apply for the Program Management Professional (PgMP)®, candidates need to have either:
- A Four-year Degree (Bachelor’s or Global equivalent), with at least four years of Project Management experience and four years of Program Management experience.
- A Secondary Diploma (High school or Global equivalent), with at least four years of Project Management experience and seven years of Program Management experience.
Note: If the above requirements are not met, candidates can also consider the Project Management Professional (PMP®) credential.
Candidates need to register and log in to PMI’s Online System to get started.
A printable PgMP application form is also available.
Please refer the PgMP Handbook for further information.
As part of PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements program, a PgMP® credential holder will need to earn 60 PDUs per three-year cycle
For more information, you may refer to PMI® handbook.
There are two evaluations for the Program Management Professional (PgMP)® credential. The first evaluation is a Panel Review, and the panel review process begins once the certification payment is received and the audit is completed (if your application is selected). A panel of volunteer PgMP® -certified program managers will assess your professional experience based on your responses to the Program Management Experience Summaries on the PgMP® application. Once you pass the panel review, you will be eligible to take the examination
The PgMP® examination consists of 170 multiple-choice questions. Of the 170 questions, 20 are considered pretest questions which are not scored. The allotted time to complete the computer-based examination is 4 (four) hours.
Are there any group discounts?
Yes, group discounts are available and apply to groups as small as three (3) participants. The more participants that attend a training course, the greater the discount. For more details, please reach out to us.
Is the exam fee included in the course fee?
No. The exam fee is not included in the course fee as it is directly paid by you to the Project Management Institute (PMI)® for the application and examination.
How does Trainerkart assure me that the training and course material delivered is effective?
Our course is designed to deliver a first-attempt pass rate of 100%. With a hands-on learning approach, the training not only gives you the confidence to clear the exam but also helps you retain the knowledge beyond the examination.
Can I cancel my enrollment? Do I get a refund?
Yes, you can cancel your enrollment. To know more, please go through our Refund Policy.
I want to know more about the training program. Whom do I contact?
Please join our Live Chat for instant support, call us, or Request a Call Back to have your query resolved.
The session will be conducted by one of our best and most experienced instructors, who will bring in their vast experience, knowledge, and skills to ensure the best and most valuable for the time and money paid. We distinguish ourselves because of our participants
- Get trained at the lowest possible cost when compared to other training providers.
- Receive training from the best instructors in the industry.
- Gain access to course-specific course materials for free.
- Get a money-back guarantee of up to 100%*.
PgMP Training Course Agenda
- Program Management Professional (PgMP)®certification process overview
- Program Management Foundation Information
- Program Management framework and Life cycle
- Program Definition phase
- Program Strategic alignment
- Program Benefits Management
- Program governance
- Program Stakeholder Engagement
- Program Management Supporting process – Overview
- Definition phase activities of Supporting process
- Program Benefit delivery phase activities of Supporting process
- Program Closure phase activities of Supporting process
- Program Management Applications
- Tips and Tricks
- Sample Exam Questions