No matter if you are the boss at your company or an employee, the change affects everyone. In dealing with change, people must address their own thoughts, feelings, and behaviors first to be able to go through the labyrinth of change.
There are loads of books and training programs addressing organizational change. The different thing about this training program is that it focuses on personal reactions and emotions and what it actually feels like during a workplace change or a personal change. It provides you with a logical framework to assist you in gaining perspective on the change situation you are facing and its impact and helping you develop insight that will guide you through the transition.
The goal of this one-day program is to help you take responsibility for how you react and respond to change by giving you a set of tools and techniques of self-awareness and assessment to light up the curves and sometimes bumpy ride on your road to change.
After completing this course, delegates will be able to:
- Clearly understand how it feels like during a change situation.
- Understand and follow a six-step process to help you take responsibility for how you react and respond to change.
Individuals at all levels wish to learn and follow a logical process in order to deal effectively with personal change.
Please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google+, Youtube, etc., and share your experience with our Conflict Management Training.
- 1 day or 8 hours workshop conducted by certified instructors
- Real-world simulations and hands-on exercises for learning reinforcement
- Lifetime free access to our e-learning modules
- Course completion certificate
- 8 PDUs to maintain the credentials
Exam And Certification
After the class, participants will be given a course Completion Certificate from Trainerkart. They will receive a soft copy of the certificate by email.
Change Management Training FAQ:
Do you provide a money-back guarantee for the training programs?
We do provide a money-back guarantee for some of our training programs. You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Do you provide any course completion certificates?
Yes, we offer a course completion certificate after you successfully complete the training program.
Do you provide any group discounts for online training programs?
Yes, we have group discount packages for online training programs. Contact email@example.com to know more about the group discounts.
Is there any refund in case I want to cancel the class?
Please visit our Refund and Cancellation Policy pages for more details.
Module One: Introduction to Change
- The 5 key principles of change
- Readiness for change – self-assessment questionnaire
- The change curve
- The link between change and memory
Module Two: Loss & Doubt (Steps 1&2)
- Step 1 loss to safety
- Choices model and the burning platform
- Step 2 Doubt to reality
- The six basic questions
Module Three: Discovery (Steps 3&4)
- Step 3 Discomfort with motivation
- Self reframing
- Step 4 Discovery to perspective
- Force field analysis
Module Four: Integration (Steps 5&6)
- Step 5 Recognizing the benefits of the change
- Changes you survived – Activity
- Step 6 Experiencing integration after the change
- Change analogy – the flying trapeze
There are no reviews yet.