No matter if you are the boss at your company or an employee, the change affects everyone. In dealing with change, people must address their own thoughts, feelings, and behaviors first to be able to go through the labyrinth of change.
There are loads of books and training programs addressing organizational change. The different thing about this training program is that it focuses on personal reactions and emotions and what it actually feels like during a workplace change or a personal change. It provides you with a logical framework to assist you in gaining perspective on the change situation you are facing and its impact and helping you develop insight that will guide you through the transition.
“Change is not merely necessary to life—it is life.” – Alvin Toffler
The goal of this one-day program is to help you take responsibility for how you react and respond to change by giving you a set of tools and techniques of self-awareness and assessment to light up the curves and sometimes bumpy ride on your road to change.
After completing this course, delegates will be able to:
- Clearly understand how it feels like during a change situation.
- Understand and follow a six-step process to help you take responsibility for how you react and respond to change.
Individuals at all levels wish to learn and follow a logical process in order to deal effectively with personal change.
- 1 day or 8 hours workshop conducted by certified instructors
- Real-world simulations and hands-on exercises for learning reinforcement
- Lifetime free access to our e-learning modules
- Course completion certificate
- 8 PDUs to maintain the credentials
Exam And Certification
After the class, participants will be given a course Completion Certificate from Trainerkart. They will receive a soft copy of the certificate by email.
Change Management Training FAQ:
Q. What you will learn from this Training?
- Change Management: Adopt a structured approach to learn and implement change management.
- Drive Performance: Enhance personal and business performance, becoming exceptional managers and leaders.
- Best Practices: Implement change management using proven best practices and tools.
- Crisis Management: Effectively navigates critical situations, steering your organization toward success.
- Employee Engagement: Utilize techniques to keep your workforce motivated and engaged during times of change.
- Leadership: Master techniques to embrace change and lead organizational transformation.
Q. How does Change Management training benefits you?
- Gain Insight: Understand the significance of change management and its impact on organizations.
- Navigate Change: Learn about the factors influencing organizational change and the stages of successful implementation.
- Manage Reactions: Discover how organizations react to change and acquire strategies for smooth transitions.
- Enhance Skills: Develop essential skills to effectively lead and manage change within your organization.
- Drive Success: Equip yourself with the knowledge and tools to drive positive outcomes during times of change.
Q. Are there any prerequisites for this course?
No prior prerequisites are required to enroll in this course. All interested individuals are welcome to participate.
Q. Will I get a certificate after completing this Conflict Management course?
Yes, we offer a course completion certificate (*8 PDUs) after you complete the training program.
Q. Can I reschedule my training date?
Yes, you can reschedule your training for a later date. However, please reach out to your point of contact after you register to guide you.
- Please visit our Refund and Cancellation Policy pages for more details.
Q. Is there any refund in case I want to cancel the class?
Please visit our Refund and Cancellation Policy pages for more details.
Q. Do you provide any group discounts for this training programs?
Yes, we have group discount packages for our training programs. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to know more about the group discounts
Module One: Introduction to Change
- The 5 key principles of change
- Readiness for change – self-assessment questionnaire
- The change curve
- The link between change and memory
Module Two: Loss & Doubt (Steps 1&2)
- Step 1 loss to safety
- Choices model and the burning platform
- Step 2 Doubt to reality
- The six basic questions
Module Three: Discovery (Steps 3&4)
- Step 3 Discomfort with motivation
- Self reframing
- Step 4 Discovery to perspective
- Force field analysis
Module Four: Integration (Steps 5&6)
- Step 5 Recognizing the benefits of the change
- Changes you survived – Activity
- Step 6 Experiencing integration after the change
- Change analogy – the flying trapeze