PMI-ACP® Course Overview
Trainerkart’s PMI-ACP® (Agile Certified Professional) training program has been meticulously designed and developed by a team of global expert instructors of PMI®, following PMI® guidelines. The program aims to empower our participants to become versatile agile professionals with expertise in Kanban, Lean, Scrum, and extreme programming (XP).
Our training program is not just focused on helping you pass the certification exam on your first attempt but also on enhancing your skills to effectively manage, execute, and deliver projects. Our instructors are committed to providing the necessary guidance and support throughout the training to ensure your success.
The PMI ACP® application process is straightforward, and we encourage our participants to start filling out the application as soon as they enroll. In case you need any assistance, our instructors will be happy to help during the class or even after the session.
“Agile is not a destination, it’s a journey.” – Mike Cohn
Please fill in the inquiry form on this page or call now at +1 (832) 548 – 0612 or e-mail email@example.com for our training consultant to understand your training and learning objectives and guide you with an optimum way to achieve your goals.
- 3-Days of In-Person Boot camp
- 90-day Access to PMI® Approved Courseware
- 2 Simulation Tests
- End-of-Chapter Quizzes
- 21 Contact Hours Certificate
- Dedicated Learning Consultant for the PMI® application
- Access to Weekly Webinars
- 100% Money Back Guarantee*
The key takeaway from the training!
The Trainerkart PMI-ACP® Agile Certified Professional training program equips you with a comprehensive understanding of Agile Project management processes. You will gain insight into the Professional Responsibilities associated with Agile Project Management and learn about key processes such as Product Backlog, Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews, and Retrospectives. The course also covers prioritization techniques and factors such as Agile Project phases, Agile life cycle, Stakeholders, Key Agile Management skills, and social-economic-environmental influences.
Through the course, you will ascertain your level of readiness for taking the PMI ACP® Examination and receive guidelines on filling up the PMI ACP® Application form. By the end of the training, you will have acquired the necessary knowledge and skills to manage Agile projects successfully.
PMI-ACP® (Agile Certified Practitioner) Training – Course Agenda
Lesson 1: PMI-ACP® Course Preview
Lesson 2: Introduction to Agile
Lesson 3: Agile Methodologies
Lesson 4: Communication
Lesson 5: Agile Planning, Monitoring, and Adopting: Part 1
Lesson 6: Agile Planning, Monitoring, and Adopting: Part 2
Lesson 7: Agile Planning, Monitoring, and Adopting: Part 3
Lesson 8: Agile Estimation: Part 1
Lesson 9: Agile Estimation: Part 2
Lesson 10: Agile Analysis and Design
Lesson 11: Agile Quality
Lesson 12: Soft Skills Negotiation
Lesson 13: Value-Based Prioritization
Lesson 15: Agile Metrics
Lesson 16: Agile Value Stream Analysis
Lesson 17: Knowledge and Skills: Part 1
Lesson 18: Knowledge and Skills: Part 2
Lesson 19: Knowledge and Skills: Part 3
Lesson 20: Knowledge and Skills: Part 4
FAQ – PMI-ACP Certification
1. What are the prerequisites to take the PMI-ACP certification exam?
As per the latest PMI guidelines, to qualify for the PMI-ACP exam, you must fulfill the following:
PROJECT MANAGEMENT EDUCATION
- 21 hours of training in Agile practices from an authorized training partner
PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND AGILE EXPERIENCE
- 2,000 hours of general project experience working on teams. While a current PMP® or PgMP® satisfies this requirement, neither certification is mandatory to qualify for the PMI-ACP assessment.
- 1,500 hours working on Agile project teams or with Agile methodologies. Please note that this requirement is in addition to the 2,000 hours of general project experience.
You can also find these requirements on the PMI page.
2. Who is the target audience for this course?
Any professional who wants to obtain knowledge of agile methodologies, agile principles, and agile tools and techniques should pursue (PMI-ACP) ® certification. (PMI-ACP) ® certification establishes an individual’s proficiency in various Agile methodologies. Project Managers, aspiring Project managers, Project team members who want to move from traditional project management to an Agile project environment
3. What practical skills can I expect to have after completing the PMI-ACP course?
Upon completion, you will have acquired Agile Project Management skills and mastered Agile tools and techniques to build high-performance teams including:
4. How does a PMI-ACP certification help me?
The PMI-ACP certification helps you:
- Validate your commitment to continued excellence in project management and Agile
- Demonstrate your ability to manage projects effectively in a complex business world
- Display leadership abilities in times of change
- Champion Agile change in your organization
- Command a higher salary compared to your non-certified peers
5. What is the process to get the PMI-ACP certification?
Here are the four steps to get PMI-ACP certified:
Step 1: Validate your eligibility according to PMI’s guidelines.
Step 2: Take the 21-hour long PMI-ACP course.
Step 3: Take the PMI-ACP exam and clear it.
Step 4: Become a PMI- Agile Certified Practitioner.
6. Can I get PMI-ACP certified without taking the course?
You can not get PMI-ACP certified without undertaking the course as per PMI requirements which includes 21 hours of training.
7. Do you provide a course completion certificate?
Yes, you will receive a course completion certificate on completing the course. You will earn a 21 Contact Hours Certificate/21PDUs by completing our training program for PMI-ACP certification.
8. Who delivers the training?
All Our Trainers are PMI-ACP® credentials holders and highly qualified with over 15 years of experience in training and are working in the Agile domain.
9. Is the course aligned with the latest exam and course changes implemented by PMI®?
Yes, our training is completely aligned with the latest update done to the course by PMI® for the year 2015.
10. How many questions are there in the PMI-ACP® exam?
The PMI-ACP® examination will consist of 100 scored items and 20 unscored (pre-test) items. The unscored items will not be identified and will be randomly distributed throughout the exam. The Duration of the PMI-ACP® exam is 3 hours.
11. Do you assist in the exam application process?
Yes, we do assist in the exam application process.
12. What is online classroom training?
PMI-ACP® Online classroom training is a live training conducted via online live streaming of a class. The online classroom is run by a trainer who is a PMI-ACP® credential holder with over 15 years of work experience in the domain and training.
13. Are these training LIVE or do I attend a pre-recorded video?
All these trainings are live interactive sessions wherein you can raise concerns and discussions at any point during the class. Additionally, we also provide recordings of the sessions attended by you for your future reference.
14. What infrastructure do I need to attend this session?
The system requirements are quite basic:
OS: Windows any version above XP SP3 & Mac any version above OS X 10.6
Internet Speed: Preferably above 512 KBPS
Headset: Any decent headset and microphone which can be used to talk and hear clearly.
15. What will I get as part of the training?
You get access to our e-learning content along with the practice simulation tests. You will also get an online participant handbook with cross-references to the e-learning for reinforcement of your learning.
16. Are there any group discounts?
Yes, group discounts are available and apply to groups as small as three (3) participants. The more participants that attend a training course, the greater the discount. For more details, please reach out to us.
17. Is the exam fee included in the course fee?
No. The exam fee is not included in the course fee as it is directly paid by you to the Project Management Institute (PMI)® for the application and examination.
18. How does Trainerkart assure me that the training and course material delivered is effective?
Our course is designed to deliver a first-attempt pass rate of 100%. With a hands-on learning approach, the training not only gives you the confidence to clear the exam but also helps you retain the knowledge beyond the examination.
19. Can I cancel my enrollment? Do I get a refund?
Yes, you can cancel your enrollment. To know more, please go through our Refund Policy.
20. I want to know more about the training program. Whom do I contact?
Please join our Live Chat for instant support, call us, or Request a Call Back to have your query resolved.
The session will be conducted by one of our best and most experienced instructors, who will bring in their vast experience, knowledge, and skills to ensure the best and most valuable for the time and money paid. We distinguish ourselves because of our participants
- Get trained at the lowest possible cost when compared to other training providers.
- Receive training from the best instructors in the industry.
- Gain access to course-specific course materials for free.
- Get a money-back guarantee of up to 100%*.