CAPM® Course Overview
The PMI offers the Certified Associate Project Management (CAPM) certification, which is considered the premier professional certification for project managers. Trainerkart’s CAPM training program is an exceptional, comprehensive, and career-oriented package, unlike any other in the industry. Our training program incorporates a unique blend of learning modes, ensuring that you are prepared for your professional career. We focus on all the Knowledge Areas and Process Groups provided in (PMBOK Guide – 6th & 7th Edition) from an exam-oriented perspective to help you achieve your training objectives and learning goals.
Our training program is tailored to meet the needs of project managers at all levels, from beginners to seasoned professionals. With our CAPM training, you can be confident that you are receiving the best possible preparation for your certification exam.
And with Trainerkart’s unique, comprehensive, and exam-focused training program, you can be assured of achieving your professional goals.
Please fill in the inquiry form on this page or call now at +1 (832) 548-0612 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for our training consultant to understand your training and learning objectives and guide you with an optimum way to achieve your goals.
We also provide training in other project management areas under the project management category.
CAPM Training – Key Features
- 32 hours of Interactive Classroom
- 100% Money Back Guarantee*
- 60 Days e-Learning Access Included
- PMBOK Guide 6th Edition from PMI
- CAPM Mock Exams and Mock Projects
- Group Activities for better reinforcement
- Real-world examples from various industries
- Industry-based case studies
- Trainers’ Notes, Sample Question Paper & Case Studies
- 23 Contact hours certificate
- CAPM exam application assistance
- 24/7 customer support
- Module One: Creating A High-performing Team
- Module Two: Starting The Project
- Module Three: Doing The Work
- Module Four: Keep Your Team On Track
- Module Five: Keep The Business In Mind
CAPM Training – FAQ
- What are the prerequisites for the certification?
To apply for the CAPM exam, candidates need to have:
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree, or the global equivalent)
- 1,500 hours of project experience
- 23 hours of project management education completed by the time you sit for the exam
- Who is the target audience for this course?
Associate Project Managers, Project Managers, IT Project Managers, Project Coordinators, Project Analysts, Project Leaders, Senior Project Managers, Team Leaders, Product Managers, Program Managers, Project Sponsors, and Project Team Members will find value in attending this course.
- What will you Learn in CAPM® Certification Training?
During this CAPM® Certification training, you will learn to arrange your work in alignment with the standards needed by project management teams. Individuals with a CAPM® Certification get higher credibility among employers, peers, PMP® credential holders, and project managers. The course structure is designed to provide advanced knowledge of the following topics:
- Project and organization lifecycle
- Project management processes
- Project scope management
- Project integration management
- Time and cost management
- Quality management
- What Skills You Will Learn During the Training Session?
- Negotiating Project Terms: Learn the different ways to empower your team and stakeholders by negotiating project agreements.
- Managing Conflict: Manage compliance and achieve project benefits and value using project management methodologies.
- Project Governance: Handle project changes, choose the right project methods and practices, and set project governance with CAPM principles
- Deliver Business Value: Understand how to manage communications and risks, and engage stakeholders, while executing projects to achieve business value.
- Understand Project Continuity: Manage project challenges and adjustments within your team and your organization to guarantee project success.
- Business Analysis: Understand the processes involved in assessing changes in the company to help evolve and improve.
- What are the benefits of a Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®?
CAPM is a certification offered by the PMI (Project Management Institute). The following are some benefits of being a Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®):
- You have better chances of getting a job with a higher salary as compared to non-certified individuals.
- You can evidence your dedication towards the profession by investing time and money towards a premiere project management certification.
- The chances that you complete the project more successfully are greater since you are better equipped.
- Do you provide contact hours after completing the training?
Yes, we offer course completion certificates to candidates, which can be used to earn a 23 Contact Hours Certificate.
- Do you assist with the exam application process?
Yes, we do provide guidance and assistance for the CAPM exam application process.
- Do you provide any group discounts for online training programs?
Yes, we have group discount packages for online training programs. Contact email@example.com to know more about the group discounts.
- Do you provide a money-back guarantee for the training programs?
We do provide a money-back guarantee for some of our training programs. You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- How many questions are there in the CAPM certification exam?
It covers 150 questions, out of which 15 questions are considered pre-test questions used for future tests and are not scored. You will not be communicated about these questions; they are randomly chosen. Therefore, you should answer all 150 questions with the same seriousness.
- What is the duration of the CAPM exam?
The CAPM exam is conducted for three hours.
- Is there any exam pass guarantee provided by Trainerkart?
Trainerkart assures learners a 100% guarantee of passing the exam and also offers a money-back guarantee provided certain conditions are met. For more details, please contact email@example.com.
- Is the exam fee included in the course fee?
The exam fee is not included in the course fee and the user will have to pay an exam fee to appear for the CAPM certification exam.
- How does the refund process work?
For more details, please visit Refund Policy and Cancellation Policy.
- Why should I choose PMI Certification and not any other project management certification? What makes PMIs special?
PMI certifications are not based on one specific methodology, so they’re flexible and adaptable. You can easily transfer them between industries, market segments, and geographic locations.
PMI continually conducts in-depth studies to ensure that our credentials reflect the current skills, knowledge, and best practices needed to succeed.
You will never have to worry about a PMI certification becoming obsolete. Our certification maintenance program requires you to earn a professional development unit (PDUs), which encourages you to continually develop your skills and stay up to date as the profession changes.
PMI certification offers financial benefits — the CAPM ® credential increases your salary by up to 10%, according to the PMI Salary Survey — Sixth Edition, 2009—and helps you stand out and better market yourself to prospective employers.
PMI has provided project management certifications for over 25 years, and our PMP/CAPM credential was the first one designed specifically for project managers.
- How do you become CAPM certified professional?
First, you should become a PMI member before applying for the CAPM examination. Becoming a member is a fairly straightforward process and can be completed online at www.pmi.org. Make sure you enter the contact details and name correctly. This is important so that you don’t miss any information sent to you later. Also, ensure that the details on the certification are correct.
The duration of the CAPM exam is three hours. It covers 150 questions, out of which 15 are considered pre-test questions, and are included by PMI to see how many test takers get them right. Based on this, they might decide to include these questions in a future exam. It is similar to a survey conducted by PMI. Of the 150 questions, therefore, 135 will be scored. All questions are multiple-choice questions, with only one correct answer.
You get one point for every question answered correctly. There is no negative marking for the incorrect ones. You may also mark a question that you are unsure of and revisit it at the end. However, you should attempt all 150 questions in the given time.
PMI grades students on each of the five process groups, and based on the grading, they declare a test taker as CAPM pass or fail. The grades are not disclosed to everyone. Rather, a rating is given in each of the five process groups. The rating can be Below Proficient, Proficient, and Moderately Proficient
The result (pass or fail) is determined by a combination of these grades. The number of grades or points one has to score to pass the CAPM exam is not made public by PMI.
The session will be conducted by one of our best and most experienced instructors, who will bring in their vast experience, knowledge, and skills ensuring that the best and most valuable for the time and money paid. We distinguish ourselves because of our participants
- Get trained at the lowest possible cost when compared to other training providers.
- Receive training from the best instructors in the industry.
- Gain access to course-specific course materials for free.
- Get a money-back guarantee of up to 100%*.