Business Strategy execution depends upon developing and implementing the best solution. Success, however, relies upon basing the solution on the right requirements, drawn from a sound and robust Business Case.
This one-day program will introduce participants to the principles of developing an effective Business Case, within the context of an interactive course driven by a case study. This workshop will provide participants with a working knowledge of the principles of writing an effective, comprehensive, and compelling Business Case. The course is driven by participation in a case study, promoting immediate workplace transference.
Participants will be able to:
- ● Implement the most appropriate solution for the issue or opportunity, increasing the return on investment.
- ● Provide a solid foundation for projects to generate results.
- ● Allow organizations to begin to create a reputation for the consistently successful delivery of project initiatives, through the enhanced capabilities of their Project Managers and Business Analysts.
- ● Participants’ requirements will be comprehensive and measurable, assisting executives with good decision-making, and increasing the rate of successful implementation and returns to the business.
- ● Participants will leave the workshop with a thorough understanding of the process and disciplines which facilitate the delivery of objective requirements with measurable benefits.
- ● Participants will be provided with tools, templates, and guidance for immediate use back in the workplace.
- 1 day or 8 hours workshop conducted by certified instructors
- Real-world simulations and hands-on exercises for learning reinforcement
- Lifetime free access to our e-learning modules
- Course completion certificate
- 8 PDUs to maintain the credentials
Exam And Certification
After the class, participants will be given a course Completion Certificate from Trainerkart. They will receive a soft copy of the certificate by email.
Business Case Writing Training FAQ:
Do you provide a money-back guarantee for the training programs?
- We do provide a money-back guarantee for some of our training programs. You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Do you provide any course completion certificates?
- Yes, we offer a course completion certificate after you successfully complete the training program.
Do you provide any group discounts for online training programs?
- Yes, we have group discount packages for online training programs. Contact email@example.com to know more about the group discounts.
Is there any refund in case I want to cancel the class?
- Please visit our Refund and Cancellation Policy pages for more details.
Introducing the Business Case
- ● The nature and purpose of a Business Case
- ● Business Case Objectives
- ● Main Points
- ● Business Case preparation checklist
Business Writing Skills
- ● Writing an Executive Summary
- ● Business writing – trends and errors
- ● Principles of effective writing
- ● Elements of style
- ● Rules for effective writing
Writing a Business Case
- ● Executive Summary
- ● Proposed Project
- ● Costs and Benefits (Qualitative and Quantitative)
- ● Business Case