Business Strategy execution depends upon developing and implementing the best solution. Success, however, relies upon basing the solution on the right requirements, drawn from a sound and robust Business Case.
This one-day program will introduce participants to the principles of developing an effective Business Case, within the context of an interactive course driven by a case study. This workshop will provide participants with a working knowledge of the principles of writing an effective, comprehensive, and compelling Business Case. The course is driven by participation in a case study, promoting immediate workplace transference.
Participants will be able to:
- ● Implement the most appropriate solution for the issue or opportunity, increasing the return on investment.
- ● Provide a solid foundation for projects to generate results.
- ● Allow organizations to begin to create a reputation for the consistently successful delivery of project initiatives, through the enhanced capabilities of their Project Managers and Business Analysts.
- ● Participants’ requirements will be comprehensive and measurable, assisting executives with good decision-making, and increasing the rate of successful implementation and returns to the business.
- ● Participants will leave the workshop with a thorough understanding of the process and disciplines which facilitate the delivery of objective requirements with measurable benefits.
- ● Participants will be provided with tools, templates, and guidance for immediate use back in the workplace.
- 1 day or 8 hours workshop conducted by certified instructors
- Real-world simulations and hands-on exercises for learning reinforcement
- Lifetime free access to our e-learning modules
- Course completion certificate
- 8 PDUs to maintain the credentials
Exam And Certification
After the class, participants will be given a course Completion Certificate from Trainerkart. They will receive a soft copy of the certificate by email.
Business Case Writing Training FAQ:
Do you provide a money-back guarantee for the training programs?
We do provide a money-back guarantee for some of our training programs. You can contact email@example.com for more information.
Do you provide any course completion certificates?
Yes, we offer a course completion certificate after you successfully complete the training program.
Do you provide any group discounts for online training programs?
Yes, we have group discount packages for online training programs. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to know more about the group discounts.
Is there any refund in case I want to cancel the class?
Please visit our Refund and Cancellation Policy pages for more details.
Introducing the Business Case
- ● The nature and purpose of a Business Case
- ● Business Case Objectives
- ● Main Points
- ● Business Case preparation checklist
Business Writing Skills
- ● Writing an Executive Summary
- ● Business writing – trends and errors
- ● Principles of effective writing
- ● Elements of style
- ● Rules for effective writing
Writing a Business Case
- ● Executive Summary
- ● Proposed Project
- ● Costs and Benefits (Qualitative and Quantitative)
- ● Business Case