Trainerkart brings you Project Management Techniques, a comprehensive and interactive workshop that is an introduction to Modern Project Management and ideal for anyone who is new to the profession or needs a refresher in best practices.
Project Management is all about being efficient and effective and in this workshop you will learn the concepts, techniques, and processes that will help you lead projects successfully and motivate your team. In the course, we find how project management enables organizational outcomes in terms of project selection, initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, and controlling.
What you will learn
- Determine the goals, objectives, and requirements of a project
- Understand planning: what it does and does not do
- Create a precedence network diagram to determine early and late schedules
- Analyze the critical path and explore duration compression options
- How to use Gantt and Milestone charts
- Implement and maintain performance measurement baselines
- Establish guidelines for successful closeout
- Apply general management skills to projects
- 8 hours of intensive training on Project Management techniques
- Learn the managerial concepts and techniques that will help you deliver results
- Be a more effective and efficient manager
- Learn through hands-on practical exercises
- Get a course completion certificate
Exam And Certification
After the class, participants will be given a course Completion Certificate from Trainerkart. They will receive a soft copy of the certificate by email.
Project Management Techniques Training FAQ
1. What skills you will gain from this Training?
Upon completion of the Training, you will have a better understanding of the following topics:
- Project Planning: Learn how to determine goals, objectives, and requirements in your various projects
- Scope of Planning: Understand the scope of planning. Learn about both the things it should include and exclude
- Network Diagrams: Explore how to create a precedence network diagram to determine early and late schedules
- Critical Path: Analyze the project using the critical path methods (CPM) and explore duration compression options
- Gantt Charts: Learn how to use Gantt and Milestone charts to visually represent the tasks in your project
- Performance Measurement: Implement and maintain performance measurement baselines throughout your projects
2. How our Project Management Techniques Training will help you?
Over time, the field of management has undergone significant transformations and adaptations due to the emergence of innovative methodologies and frameworks. To successfully engage with clients and stakeholders while delivering optimal outcomes, project managers must stay well-informed about the latest and most effective project management practices. This workshop aims to enhance your comprehension of managerial concepts, enabling you to become a more proficient and efficient manager. By participating in this program, you will gain valuable insights to improve your managerial skills and contribute to the overall success of your projects.
3. What are the prerequisites to attend the Project Management Techniques course?
There are no prerequisites to attend the Project Management Techniques course.
4. Do you provide any course completion certificates?
- Yes, we offer a course completion certificate (*8PDUs) after you complete the training program.
5. Do you provide any group discounts for online training programs?
- Yes, we have group discount packages for online training programs. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to know more about the group discounts.
6. Can I reschedule my training date?
Yes, you can reschedule your training for a later date. However, please reach out to your point of contact after you register to guide you.
- Please visit our Refund and Cancellation Policy pages for more details.
7. Is there any refund in case I want to cancel the class?
Please visit our Refund and Cancellation Policy pages for more details.
- Introduction and key concepts of project management
- Initiating the project and understanding its life cycle
- Components and Techniques of project planning
- Understanding Scope, Time, and Cost
- Monitoring and controlling the project
- Integrated change control
- Project Closeout