PMP Training Course Overview
Trainerkart conducts a 4-day comprehensive PMP Training (Project Management Professional certification exam prep training ) course in the USA, Canada, Australia, South Africa, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, and India. Our quality courseware, interactive learning sessions with real-life examples and case studies by our trainer; 4 full-length PMP exam practice tests with 800 PMP exam prep questions, and lifetime access to PMP® e-learning will enable you to prepare confidently for the PMP Examination to clear it on your first attempt. We have a 98.8% success rate to date.
Our training focuses on all the Knowledge Areas and Process Groups provided in A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide – 7th Edition) from an examination point of view to ensure your learning and training objectives are successfully met. Our classroom training includes lifetime access to online training to our PMP® certification e-learning courseware as soon as you confirm your participation in our training course. We will provide a 35 contact hours certificate, which is a mandatory requirement to register for the PMP® examination, on successful completion of the classroom / Online Classroom training course.
Take the first step towards exploring an opportunity to be a global project management professional. Prepare for the PMP® certification exam and fast-track your career as a project management professional. Please fill in the inquiry form on this page or call now on +1 (281) 810 – 9891 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for our training consultant to understand your training and learning objectives and guide you with an optimum way to achieve your goals.
We also provide training many project management courses under the project management category.
Please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google+, Youtube, etc., and share your experience with our PMP Training.
PMP Training – Key Features
- 32 hours of Interactive Classroom
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee*
- Lifetime e-Learning Access Included
- PMBOK® Guide 7th Edition based Training
- PMP® test papers/question banks
- Highly Experienced Instructors
- Real world examples from various industries
- Chapter End quizzes and Industry based Case Studies
- 35 Contact hours certificate
- PMP exam application assistance
- 24/7 customer support
PMP Training – FAQ
Do you provide a money-back guarantee for the PMP training and other programs?
- We do provide a money-back guarantee for some of our training programs. You can contact email@example.com for more information.
Does the course fee include the examination fee as well?
- No, the course fee is only for earning PDU’s required to appear for the respective exams.
Do you provide assistance for the exam application process?
- Yes, we do provide guidance and assistance for the PMP exam application process.
Who provides the certification?
- We provide training for attaining the PMP certification from the reputed PMI Institute.
Do you provide any course completion certificates?
- Yes, we offer a course completion certificate after you successfully complete the training program.
Do you provide contact hours after completing the PMP training? How many hours of PDU certificate do I get after attending the training?
- Yes, we offer PDU certificates to candidates after successfully completing the PMP training. You can earn a 35 contact hours certificate after attending the PMP training.
Do you provide any group discounts for online training programs?
- Yes, we have group discount packages for online training programs. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to know more about the group discounts.
Why should I choose PMI Certification and not any other project management certification? What makes PMI’s special?
- PMI certifications are not based on one specific methodology, so they’re flexible and adaptable. You can easily transfer them between industries, market segments, and geographic locations.
- PMI continually conducts in-depth studies to ensure that our credentials reflect the current skills, knowledge, and best practices needed to succeed.
You will never have to worry about a PMI certification becoming obsolete. Our certification maintenance program requires you to earn a professional development unit (PDUs), which encourages you to continually develop your skills and stay up to date as the profession changes.
- PMI certification offers financial benefits — the Project Management Professional (PMP) ® credential increases your salary by up to 10%, according to the PMI Salary Survey — Sixth Edition—and helps you stand out and better market yourself to prospective employers.
- PMI has provided project management certifications for over 25 years, and our PMP® credential was the first one designed specifically for project managers.
Which certification exams does PMI offer?
PMI offers five different exams related to the discipline of Project Management. These are:
- PgMP: Program Management Professional
- PMP: Project Management Professional
- CAPM: Certified Associate in Project Manager
- PMI-SP: PMI Scheduling Professional
- PMI-RMP: PMI Risk Management Professional
- PMI-ACP: PMI Agile Certified Practitioner
How many questions are there in the PMP certification exam?
- It covers 180 questions, out of which 5 questions are considered as pre-test questions used for future tests and are not scored. You will not be communicated about these questions; they are randomly chosen. Therefore, you should answer all 180 questions with the same seriousness.
What is the duration of the PMP® exam?
- The PMP® exam is conducted for four hours.
Are there any pointers provided by Trainerkart for the exam?
- Yes. Trainerkart provides exam tips and “brain dumps” which are specially designed keeping the certification exam in mind. These tips work as a ready reckoner and help the candidates to clear the exam on the first attempt.
Is there any exam pass guarantee provided by Trainerkart?
- Trainerkart assures learners a 100% guarantee of passing the exam and also offers a money-back guarantee provided certain conditions are met. For more details please contact email@example.com.
Will I get the PMP® certificate after completing this PMP® certification course?
- On completing the PMP Training course from Trainerkart, you will get a course completion certificate from Trainerkart. PMP certification can be obtained by appearing for the PMI Certified PMP exam. The number of grades or points that one has to score to pass the PMP exam is not made public by PMI.
Is the exam fee included in the course fee?
- The exam fee is not included in the course fee and the user will have to pay an exam fee to appear for the PMP certification exam.
About the Course
Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification is the top professional certification for project managers offered by the Project Management Institute, USA. PMI’s latest salary survey confirms what businesses, job boards, and the media have been proclaiming for the past two years: Project management is one of the hottest professions out there. Your PMI credential — specifically, the Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential — also positively impacts your salary, according to the survey responses of more than 30,000 practitioners in 29 countries. The positive impact is not exclusive to the U.S. PMP credential holders in all countries surveyed noted higher median salaries than non-credential holders — some upwards of 50 percent more.
Exam And Certification
PMP Training and Exam information:
How do you become PMP® certified professional?
First, you should become a PMI member before applying for the PMP® examination. Becoming a member is a fairly straightforward process and can be completed online at www.pmi.org. Make sure you enter the contact details and name correctly. This is important so that you don’t miss any information sent to you later. Also, ensure that the details on the certification are correct.
The duration of the PMP® exam is four hours. It covers 180 questions, out of which 5 are considered as pre-test questions and are included by PMI to see how many test takers get them right. Based on this, they might decide to include these questions in a future exam. It is similar to a survey conducted by PMI. Of the 180 questions, therefore, 175 will be scored. All questions are multiple-choice questions, with only one correct answer.
You get one point for every question answered correctly. There is no negative marking for the incorrect ones. You may also mark a question that you are unsure of and revisit it at the end. However, you should attempt all 180 questions in the given time.
PMI grades students on each of the five process groups and based on the grading, they declare a test taker as PMP® pass or fail. The grades are not disclosed to everyone. Rather, a rating is given in each of the five process groups. The rating can be Below Proficient, Proficient, and Moderately Proficient
The result (pass or fail) is determined by a combination of these grades. The number of grades or points one has to score to pass the PMP® exam is not made public by PMI.
What are the prerequisites for the certification?
To apply for the PMP exam, candidates need to have:
Educational Background Project Management Experience Project Management Education
Secondary degree, High school Diploma, Associate’s degree or global equivalent Minimum 5 Years/60 months unique non-overlapping professional project management experience during which at least 7500 hours are spent leading and directing project tasks* 35 contact hours of formal project management education
Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent Minimum 3 years/36 months unique non-overlapping professional project management experience during which at least 4500 hours are spent in leading and directing project tasks* 35 contact hours of formal project management education
*Leading and directing project tasks as identified in the PMP Exam Specification. Within the total hours of project management experience, experience in all five process groups of project management is required. However, on a single project, you do not need to have experience in all five process groups.
If you could not qualify for PMP Training, you can apply for CAPM Training. Both are based on PMBOK 7th Edition.
- Module One: Creating A High-performing Team
- Module Two: Starting The Project
- Module Three: Doing The Work
- Module Four: Keep Your Team On Track
- Module Five: Keep The Business In Mind
I have attended the online training. Very informative session.
Excellent training session.
It was a wonderful session. The instructor was really knowledgeable. I highly recommend Trainerkart for Project Management training
I enjoyed the class and the instructor was very knowledgeable.
Training went well. Hoping to clear the exam in my first attempt.
Excellent training! I have attended the classroom training in NYC
Instructor was really good.
Very useful and eye-opening training session.
Wonderful session. This will help me to crack the exam sooner.
I love the session. The instructor was very knowledgeable and has very good industry experience.
Excellent customer service. The training was good overall.
Very interactive and useful session. The Trainer was very knowledgeable.
Trainerkart team is doing a great job. Thank you.
PMP certification course review.
Amazing material and explanation of PMP material provided by Jordon Jones. I believe that this was very much helpful in improving my project management skills and I believe this will definitely help me to achieve my career goals.
January 24-27, 2023 @Montréal, QC