PMP Training Course Overview
This certification course for Project Management Professional (PMP Certification Training) is uniquely designed for individuals who oversee multiple complex projects to achieve strategic and organizational benefits. It is one of the most sought-after courses by the Project Management Institute (PMI) as it enhances one’s skills, adds value, and provides better job opportunities. Obtaining the PMP® certification can significantly benefit those who are in pursuit of a better job with a reputable organization. The PMI-PMP® certification is globally recognized and highly sought-after, validating the candidate’s ability to take on the role of a project manager, leading multiple teams and managing multiple projects simultaneously with utmost efficiency.
Our PMP® certification course is based on the latest PMBOK Guide, and it covers various areas of project management, such as managing project integration, scope, schedule, cost, and other related fields. The course equips participants with the necessary skills to handle challenging projects and lead larger teams with ease. Certified project management experts are known to perform better on projects and earn higher salaries, opening lucrative career opportunities across various industries such as IT, finance, manufacturing, and healthcare.
Our experienced instructor employs real-life experiences and examples to help participants better understand and prepare for the Project Management Professional Certification exam. The course aims to provide comprehensive training to pass the certification exam in a single sitting.
Earning a PMP® certification credential positively impacts an individual’s salary, especially the Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential. According to the PMI’s Earning Power: Project Management Salary Survey – Twelfth Edition 2021, the global median salary for PMP Certificate holders is 16% higher than those without certification, and the difference rises to 32% higher in the U.S.
We also provide training many project management courses under the project management category
PMP Training – Key Features
- 32 hours of Interactive Classroom
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee*
- Lifetime e-Learning Access Included
- PMBOK® Guide 7th Edition based Training
- PMP® test papers/question banks
- Highly Experienced Instructors
- Real world examples from various industries
- Chapter End quizzes and Industry based Case Studies
- 35 Contact hours certificate
- PMP exam application assistance
- 24/7 customer support
PMP Training – FAQ
1. What are the objectives of our PMP Certification Training Course?
The objectives of our PMP Certification Training are multifaceted and aimed at equipping individuals with the knowledge and skills necessary to excel in project management.
- One key objective is to gain insight into the best practices and standards of Project Management as outlined by the PMI®. This provides a strong foundation to build upon and ensures that project managers are well-versed in industry standards.
- Upon completion of PMP Certification Training offers the opportunity to obtain 35 contact hours, which is a prerequisite for taking the PMP certification exam.
- This training is designed to prepare individuals to succeed in the certification exam and further develop their expertise in project management.
- Gain insights into organizations’ strategic alignment of projects and their vision. This includes shifting the focus from traditional project outputs to the broader perspective of project benefits.
- Acquire the ability to recall and apply formal project management terms and practices that are globally recognized, and also utilize formal tools and techniques to initiate, plan, execute, monitor, control, and close projects. Above all, to apply this knowledge in projects.
- To integrate various areas of project management, project managers must analyze and integrate components such as scope, schedule, cost, quality, human resources, communications, risk, procurement, and stakeholders.
- Once completed, the project managers should be able to apply Agile considerations in real projects across all project knowledge areas. Ensuring that they can adapt to changing circumstances and remain nimble in their approach to project management.
2. What are the prerequisites to take PMP Certification Exam?
Earning your PMP Certification is a commitment, and that’s why it is valuable. If you have real-world project management experience, you’ve finished the hardest part. Before you apply, make sure you meet one of the following sets of PMP Certification requirements:
If you could not qualify for PMP Training, you can apply for CAPM Training.
3. Who can attend the PMP certification training course?
- Our PMP Certification Training is beneficial for individuals who possess project management experience and seek globally recognized PMP credentials that can contribute to their professional career advancement and acknowledgment.
- Mid-Level, Senior Project Managers
- Project Coordinators
- Project Analysts
- Project Leaders
- Product Managers
- Program Managers
- Project Sponsors
- Team Leaders
- Professionals interested in building project management skills
4. What is the PMP® Handbook?
- The purpose of this handbook is to provide you with important information about the policies and procedures for obtaining and maintaining the PMP certification.
5. When was the latest PMP Certification exam rolled out?
- The latest version of the Project Management Professional certification exam was launched in January 2021.
6. What is new in the 2023 PMP certification exam?
- The PMP exam questions are formula based, situational, and knowledge-based. The current exam is based on the Examination Content Outline (ECO) which began in January 2021. It contains 180 questions that cover the updated three domains and will be a combination of multiple choice, multiple response, matching, hotspot, and fill-in-the-blank.
7. What is the latest PMP certification exam pattern?
- The current exam pattern requires candidates to have the experience to answer questions from the following three domains:
- People (42%)
- Process (50%)
- Business Environment (8%)
- The exam content outline lists Tasks (what project managers do) and Enablers (the actions taken to complete tasks) in each domain. PMI clearly states that about 50% of the exam will represent a predictive project management approach, and the other 50% will describe agile or hybrid approaches.
8. Who is authorized to sign my Project experience documentation?
- A supervisor or manager who serves as a verifier can complete the Form to Verify Experience and the Experience PDF.
9. How many attempts do I have to pass the PMP certification exam?
- PMI provides you with three attempts in a year from your application approval date to clear the exam. Failure will require you to wait for one year after your last exam to reapply for the credential.
10. What are the passing marks to qualify for the PMP Certification?
- PMI no longer discloses the exact passing score or percentage for the PMP Certification Exam. After a recent update, the passing scores now vary for each candidate and are determined by the level of difficulty of the exam attempted by the candidate.
11. How soon will I receive the project management exam results?
- After completing the PMP Exam, your results will be available soon. A printed result report will be provided by the Pearson VUE staff member. Within one to two weeks after the exam, you will receive an email from PMI. Your certification information will be visible on the PMI registry and in your account.
12. What is the PMP Certification renewal cost for PMI members and non-members?
- PMP Certification Renewal Fee for a PMI member is $60 (USD) and for a non-member is $150 (USD).
13. How to pass the PM Certification Exam?
Preparing for the PMP certification exam is a daunting task, but there are ways to ease the process. Here are some pointers to help you prepare effectively:
- Invest time reading sections of the PMBOK® Guide (6th & 7th editions).
- Practice mock test questions, focusing on areas where you need to improve.
- Utilize your 4 days of PMP Certification Training wisely.
- Take advantage of other study materials that are available online.
14. Why with Trainerkart?
At Trainerkart, we offer a comprehensive 4-day training program for aspiring Project Management Professionals seeking certification (PMP) in the USA, Canada, Australia, South Africa, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, and India. Our training program is designed to equip you with the necessary knowledge and skills to confidently tackle the PMP certification exam on your first attempt. We have a proven track record of success, with a 98.8% pass rate to date.
Our training approach involves high-quality course materials, interactive learning sessions, and real-life examples and case studies facilitated by our experienced trainers. We also offer 4 full-length PMP exam practice tests, consisting of 800+ exam preparation questions, to help you prepare thoroughly for the certification exam. Additionally, we provide lifetime access to our PMP e-learning course, ensuring you can continue to develop your skills and knowledge long after completing our training program.
Our training program covers all Knowledge Areas and Process Groups outlined in A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK Guide – 7th Edition) from an examination perspective, ensuring that you achieve your learning and training objectives successfully. Upon completion of our classroom or online classroom training program, we provide a mandatory 35 contact hours certificate, which is a requirement for registration for the PMP® examination.
If you’re looking to take the first step towards becoming a globally recognized project management professional and fast-tracking your career, then our PMP certification training program is the right choice. To learn more about our program and how we can help you achieve your goals, please fill out the inquiry form on our website or call us at +1 (281) 810 – 9891, or email email@example.com to speak with our training consultants.
15. Do you provide a money-back guarantee?
- We do provide a money-back guarantee scheme under certain conditions. You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
16. Do you assist in the exam application process?
- Yes, we do provide guidance and assistance for the PMP exam application process.
17. Do you provide any course completion certificates?
- Yes, you will get a course completion certificate that qualifies you for 35 contact hours certificate, after you complete the training program.
18. How many hours of PDU certificate do I get after attending the training?
- Yes, we offer PDU certificates to candidates after completing the PMP training.
19. Do you provide any group discounts for training programs?
- Yes, we have group discount packages for our training programs. Contact email@example.com to know more about the group discounts.
20. Why should I choose PMI Certification and not any other project management certification? What makes PMIs special?
- PMI certifications are not based on one specific methodology, so they’re flexible and adaptable. You can easily transfer them between industries, market segments, and geographic locations.
- PMI continually conducts in-depth studies to ensure that our credentials reflect the current skills, knowledge, and best practices needed to succeed.
- You will never have to worry about a PMI certification becoming obsolete. Our certification maintenance program requires you to earn a professional development unit (PDUs), which encourages you to continually develop your skills and stay up to date as the profession changes.
- Your PMI credential — specifically, the Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential — also positively impacts your salary; the Global Median Salary for PMP Certificate holders is 16% higher (and 32% higher in the U.S.) than those without certification, according to the PMI’s Earning Power: Project Management Salary Survey – Twelfth Edition 2021. It also helps you stand out and better market yourself to prospective employers.
- PMI has provided project management certifications for over 25 years, and our PMP® credential was the first one designed specifically for project managers.
21. Are there any pointers provided by Trainerkart for the exam?
- Yes. Trainerkart provides exam tips and “brain dumps” which are specially designed keeping the certification exam in mind. These tips work as a ready reckoner and help the candidates to clear the exam on the first attempt.
22. Is there any exam pass guarantee provided by Trainerkart?
- Trainerkart assures learners a 100% guarantee of passing the exam and also offers a money-back guarantee provided certain conditions are met. For more details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
23. Is the exam fee included in the course fee?
- The exam fee is not included in the course fee and the user will have to pay the exam fee to appear for the PMP certification exam with PMI directly.
24. Which certification exams does PMI offer?
PMI offers five different exams related to the discipline of Project Management. These are: