Communication Skills are the most highly valued skills in today’s business environment. Successful professionals who add value to their companies communicate clearly, accurately and effectively. Poor communication skills, on the other hand, restrict even the most talented professionals from getting ahead in the business world.
“The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.” – George Bernard Shaw
Communication Skills intensive is a cutting-edge training program designed to help today’s business professionals take their communication skills and effectiveness to the next level. It immerses you in the most advanced and innovative communication techniques.
You will dive deep into all forms of verbal, non-verbal, and written communication, and come out with a developed sense of personal communication style that will help you to connect with, communicate to, and inspire people around you. The ability to communicate information accurately, clearly, and as intended, is a vital life skill and something that should not be overlooked. It’s never too late to work on your communication skills and by doing so improve your quality of life.
After completing this course, delegates will be able to:
- Script yourself with clear, compelling and well-developed messages that reflect your thinking.
- Speak with vision and a logical structure that drives home your points.
- Answer questions confidently.
- Develop professional relationships and networks.
- Communicate with empathy and compassion.
- Inspire people by appealing to their emotions.
- Move from an informational to an inspirational and action-oriented style when creating and delivering presentations.
- Integrate effective slides into your presentations.
- Become a more powerful leader and communicator by applying effective strategic planning and writing tactics for enhanced writing speed and fluency.
Please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube, etc., and share your experience with our Conflict Management Training.
- 1 day or 8 hours workshop conducted by Experience instructors
- Real-world simulations and hands-on exercises for learning reinforcement
- Lifetime free access to our e-learning modules
- Course completion certificate
- 8 PDUs to maintain the credentials
Exam And Certification
After the class, participants will be given a course Completion Certificate from Trainerkart. They will receive a soft copy of the certificate by email.
Effective Communication Skills Training FAQ:
1. Who should attend or who will benefit from this Training?
This course is highly recommended for individuals in various roles who aim to enhance their spoken communication skills at an advanced level. The following professionals will greatly benefit from attending:
- Secretaries of Presidents, Vice-Presidents, and Senior Management who engage with internal and external stakeholders daily.
- Team Leaders and Quality Coaches working in Knowledge and Business Processing Offices.
- Marketing and Sales Managers responsible for representing the organization’s brand consistently.
- Administration Executives handling client-facing portfolios.
- Associates who regularly communicate with clients.
- Trainers, Teaching Staff, Educators, and Administrators who are interacting with students and faculty.
- Human Resource Managers, Executives, and Leaders who are accountable for employee engagement and organizational development.
- Government Officials who are responsible for communication and administration in government sectors.
- Hospital staff, support staff in volunteer camps, and faculty members communicating with external stakeholders.
- Any other professionals seeking to improve their advanced-level spoken communication skills.
- Young Managers who are aiming to enhance their communication abilities to advance in their professional careers.
2. Are there any prerequisites for this course?
No prior prerequisites are required to enroll in this course. All interested individuals are welcome to participate.
3. Will I get a certificate after completing this Conflict Management course?
Yes, we offer a course completion certificate (*8 PDUs) after you complete the training program.
4. Can I reschedule my training date?
Yes, you can reschedule your training for a later date. However, please reach out to your point of contact after you register to guide you.
- Please visit our Refund and Cancellation Policy pages for more details.
5. Is there any refund in case I want to cancel the class?
Please visit our Refund and Cancellation Policy pages for more details.
- The Science of Effective Human Communication
- Frames of Business and Communication
- Principles and Strategies for Effective Business Conversations
- Art of Giving and Receiving Feedback
- How to Listen Effectively and Accurately
- Science of Body Language
- How to look confident and charismatic
- Business Presentation Skills and Strategies
- PowerPoint Best Practices
- Principles and Techniques for Effective Written Communication
- How to write clear, concise, and fast at the same time
I find the study material extremely instructive.