Scrum Master Certified Training
Scrum Master Certified (SMC®) professionals are facilitators who ensure that the Scrum Team is provided with an environment conducive to completing the project successfully. The Scrum Master guides, facilitates, and teaches Scrum practices to everyone involved in the project; clears impediments for the team; and, ensures that Scrum processes are being followed.
Successful candidates will be awarded the Scrum Master Certified (SMC®) certification by SCRUMstudy™ after passing the certification exam.
- Multiple choice
- 100 questions per exam
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 120 minutes duration
- Proctored online exam
- Current pass rate: 95%
This certification is appropriate for anyone who is interested in becoming a Scrum Master.
There is no formal prerequisite for this certification. However, it is preferable to complete the Scrum Developer Certified (SDC®) certification before applying for the Scrum Master certification. It is also highly recommended to attend a 2-day SMC® classroom training provided by a SCRUMstudy™ approved Authorized Training Partner (A.T.P.). Trainerkart is an ATP of SCRUMstudy.
Please fill-in the inquiry form on this page or call now on +1 (832) 548-0612 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for our training consultant to understand your training and learning objectives and guide you with an optimum way to achieve your goals.
How to Apply
- Attend a classroom training provided by SCRUMstudy™ Authorized Training Partner and register for free on SCRUMstudy.com.
- Apply for the exam by paying USD 450 or by using the exam voucher provided by the SCRUMstudy™ A.T.P. You need to submit relevant documents (if required).
- Access the online course and take the exam
- Access the online course on ‘Scrum MasterCertified’.
- Get a copy of the SBOK® Guide online version.
- Schedule the two hour proctored exam.
- SCRUMstudy™ verifies the application: confirms the exam date and time.
- Take the two hour proctored exam online.
- Upon successful completion of the exam get an online certificate.
- Your name will be added to the SCRUMstudy™ Certification Registry.
- You can add the certificate to your LinkedIn profile.
- If you are unable to pass the exam, you can schedule again and take a maximum of two Free Exam Retakes.
Why get Recertified?
A SCRUMstudy™ certificate should be renewed within three calendar years of its issue date. As the Scrum/Agile field is maturing, it is important for practitioners to be abreast of current and latest innovations in the field. For example, the current version of the SBOK™ Guide includes details on Scaling Scrum for Large Projects and Scaling Scrum for the Enterprise. Sections on improving the Scrum Guidance Body and Planning in Scrum have also been updated. Maintaining a certificate enables a student to demonstrate his/her commitment to continuous learning. It also demonstrates the student’s knowledge of Scrum/Agile to employers, peers and colleagues.
A student can renew his/her certificate in the following ways:
- Recertification examination: A Recertification course is not as extensive as the Certification course and consists of only half the exam questions. A student can pass the Recertification exam with just a few hours of study. A student passing the Recertification exam implies that the student has reviewed the latest concepts from the SBOK™ Guide. As such, all previous certifications of the student get renewed for 3 years from the date of passing this certification exam.
- SCRUMstudy™ certification examination: A student passing any other SCRUMstudy™ certification exam implies that he/she has reviewed the latest concepts from the SBOK™ Guide and fulfills the criteria for maintaining certification.
Students can purchase a Recertification exam or SCRUMstudy™ certification course from an Authorized Training Partner (A.T.P.) in their region to get discounts and additional Certification/Recertification options. Students also have the option to purchase directly from SCRUMstudy™.
There are no reviews yet.